Farewell G-House

Today, I left a place that I've considered as my home for a sum of 32 months. Farewell G-House. It has been a journey. There have been countless memories that I've associated with this house. Community meals, solid brothers and sisters, post-TNT hangouts (that's right I'm going to continue to call it "TNT"), prayer times, impromptu worship, movie nights, poker nights, board game nights, hide-and-seek in the dark, man night, slumber parties, and many many more. God has blessed me with this house and despite the fact that its falling apart (floods, G-House rats, Pepe le Skunk, ants), God made the G-House to stand in a way that lasted till the end of my contract - Praise Him haha! Thank you, Abba Father.

Thank you that in these past four years, I have made some solid relationships which include both sisters and brothers in Christ who have mentored me and encouraged my walk with You. Thank you that you have taught me what it means to be involved in a body of Christ, with all of its parts working as they're supposed/ called to. Thank you that you have shown me what its like to be in a family and how we are to bless and witness to our surroundings with what you, Jesus, has so freely given to us. A new life. A new identity. A whole new purpose that we are not to attend to our own selves but to others and that we are to live by Jesus' love. We are not of our own. We have died and Jesus has redeemed us. We live for Jesus and Jesus alone.

As I leave the house today, I do feel like a new chapter in my life is opening. There will be new challenges, uncertainties, and situations that awaits me. But I know where I shall attend my focus and find my comfort - my Daddy in heaven will be with me, no matter where I'll end up.

So long, G-House!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patience is a virtue...

2 Timothy 2:11

I will climb this mountain...