A psalm

What is it that makes human so limited?

One of the biggest thing that I've experienced is the fact that I don't know it all. Even if I feel like I've maintained a thorough understanding of a situation (or even of myself)... things happen, circumstances occur, situations change, leaving me with the realization that I haven't got a single clue of what's going on.

So how should I respond with respect to all these things?

Instead of confiding in Him who is omniscient, I placed trust in myself. Rather than surrendering my all to Him who is able, I became stagnant in my own closed off world. Hence, I become insecure, anxious, and afraid. All I can do now is ask for forgiveness for my own iniquity. My stubbornness.

I don't have it figured out. I don't know what's going on. All I want now is you, Lord. I pray that your peace will transcend over me and overwhelm me. I want to be confident in the realm of uncertainties. You are there by my side, I shall not be scared. Help me to live out each day by faith and thanksgiving. Being thankful of all your goodness that you've shown in the past, and having the faith that you will continue to work your Holy Sprit in me.

Relationships may be broken. Fame and fortune may fade away. But you, O God, are steadfast. You're my anchor in the midst of the storm. You are my fortress in the midst of war. Remind me daily Lord that you are there by my side. Remind me daily Lord that I am not alone. I want to hang onto you forever.

All glory, and honor, and praise belongs to you. Forever and a day. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patience is a virtue...

2 Timothy 2:11

I will climb this mountain...