Back!

Well, I'm back in Vancouver now. Spent some time with the family and now I'm all packed up to move back to the GHouse. I noticed that I'm a pack rat - too many junk in my belongings! Well, I won't try to bring too much stuff this time. Couple of things that I'm really stoked about this year:

1. Living in the GHouse + catching up with people
2. Core leading in UCM
3. Having a close family member on campus
4. Psyc Courses!

My friend was telling me that its good to have a motivation behind your work. I'm trying to brainstorm some goals that I want to have this year:

1. Keep on reading and memorizing Bible passages
2. Get into a lab position for my 4th year Cogs

I'm sure there are more but I'll focus on that for now :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patience is a virtue...

2 Timothy 2:11

I will climb this mountain...