Goodbyes

are always bittersweet - at least for me. Its really cool to see how God put certain people in your life; you get to learn from them and they get to learn from you. Relationships, accountabilities, challenges... we encounter these things as we build trust and friendships with people in our lives. People will come and go in our lives, and over these past years I have learned (and I'm still learning) to cherish every moment that I spent with my friends and family. But as I grew older, my interest and my path began to change. Circumstances and life happen, and that might result in farewells and goodbyes.

But whatever happens, I am really excited for both you and me. God has something greater in store for us. Although that includes finding a new circle of friends/ family, the enjoyment of God overcomes everything else. And I rejoice to see how you've grown in His love and how He has helped me to grow as well. Though goodbyes are difficult, the excitement to see what God has done, is doing, and will do in your life and mine trumps everything else.

All the best, my friend. God bless you and keep in touch!

A quote by Jonathan Edwards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patience is a virtue...

2 Timothy 2:11

I will climb this mountain...