Time flies when you're...
working and having fun? Wow, summer is almost done. Life just keeps moving on and on and on... But praise God! I finished my practicum with the Core yesterday. It has been such an amazing experience. Being able to work on a topic that I find fascinating, while also learning and acquiring many new skills, has been such a blessing. This past two weeks have been amazing as well, since I got the spend time with my cousins and aunt who were visiting VanCity. We did so many things. Got to show them some stuff in VanCity that they've never seen before: Grouse Grind, Diez Vistas, hipster-ville (the Drive and Main), Coal Harbour, free Swing/Samba dancing, and much more. Needless to say, it has been a good summer. Though I sometimes feel like I need a vacation, I'm surprised that I was able to handle both work and "part-time vacation" this summer. Thanks be to God.
Hanging out with family is fun but as I grew older, I began to see that no family (including mine) is perfect. This past weekend, my family and I had a powerful meeting together. Walls were broken down and God was moving through us all. It was only through the Holy Spirit that we were able to do this. We realize that in the past we have made some mistakes and we have hurt each other whether its intentional or not. Pride is a prevalent factor in my family but I thank God that He is gracious and that He is breaking that bit by bit. It is difficult. But I know God does this for our benefit. That He can have every single one of my family members to Himself, to experience to fullness of His grace and love. But if you are reading this, I would appreciate prayers from you. My family and I are just going through some healing and the only way we can do this is through the Holy Spirit. Thanks!
Hanging out with family is fun but as I grew older, I began to see that no family (including mine) is perfect. This past weekend, my family and I had a powerful meeting together. Walls were broken down and God was moving through us all. It was only through the Holy Spirit that we were able to do this. We realize that in the past we have made some mistakes and we have hurt each other whether its intentional or not. Pride is a prevalent factor in my family but I thank God that He is gracious and that He is breaking that bit by bit. It is difficult. But I know God does this for our benefit. That He can have every single one of my family members to Himself, to experience to fullness of His grace and love. But if you are reading this, I would appreciate prayers from you. My family and I are just going through some healing and the only way we can do this is through the Holy Spirit. Thanks!
Comments
Post a Comment